Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Man, I love this guy. My buddy and I ran into him a total of four times on while I was there. I'm a good tipper and belief it or not knew just who this guy was on sight. I had some time after getting off the plane. So I took a shower and went down to the front desk to see if the "car" was ready. LOL, they kept opening doors for me. I felt almost famous. Once I had arrived at the first "venue," I realized that I had shown up for the party in true nerd fashion. Early!

So I went to check out, Hollywood Blvd. Ran into this guy for the first time. He asked our names. We told him. He began to do his thing and earn every penny he got for me and my buddy for the next two days. Now here's the funny part. Everything we would run into him he would forget who we were. Now I understand this 100% he talks to 100's of people everyday. But this was over and over the same day, and no matter what or how we said it. He would transpose our names. Now, who is he?
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home