Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I said these would be posted out of order. I can't just show you guys everything. So, here is another one I just know you guys are going to eat up. It was the end of my last night in LA. We had a great day wondering the streets. We even got to go sit in the audience at Jimmy Kimmel Live. Well it was getting real late and we had a pretty early flight out the next morning, so we wanted some sleep. "No, no, no!" Says the almighty FLOOR GUY! I know I spent a good 10 minutes trying to wake floor guy up so I could pour him back into his room. Then the hotel security guy pops up. Giggling like a little girl. Well he somehow managed to get floor guy up and trust me on this one to, I knew exactly which room this guy belonged in. I even got to bump into the guy that thought it would be so funny to lock floor dude out. "See I told you I was going to post this on the net" I only have one final thing to say about this. ROCK ON FLOOR DUDE, ROCK ON We love you man! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Edmonton_Eh said...

his shirt?, save the bay?

3:41 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home