Monday, May 16, 2005

Spoilers?

I hate this feeling. I really meant no harm. It's suddenly being discovered by me that there are some that are very unhappy. I'm shocked to find that there are those that have read all this only as my egos boasting. I tried to explain this blog's true intention.

I was held to a responsibility by countless many. I did everything I could to exceed this request. I tired to share the adventure to possibly enhance yours. There wasn't but so much I could do. I have limited resources.

Having been given no guidance in what was to be expected. I began feeling a sense of desperation. Did I really know what to do? How do I Represent? Left to my imagination I found only one choice. I asked myself if I was enough like you. I thought the answer was, yes. So I tried to do what you would. I had some fun, and learned all I could. I also believed that this ride could continue if I played my cards right. Sometimes you just have to ask yourself, "Does this really have to end?" Yes, I did meet someone but nothing is ever guaranteed. This is the future mission to which I have spoken. A line must be drawn somewhere between this story and that.

Having all this in mind. I thought it unfair that I continue. I was already greatly rewarded. Much more than any of you will know. In contrast to the tone of most of this declaration. I wish to share with you the gift that I found that no one could have known to ask for. The one that makes my eyes shed away years of not seeing anything special. Even now while finish this statement. It becomes hard to choke back the power of this sensation.

I have been given the gift of thousands of friends. So many have said things I never felt I would ever deserve. With this world of ours you must chose your words carefully. With that short disclaimer. I wish you all peace, love, wisdom, knowledge, and health or if you prefer it said this way, "All of God's graces."

There was one last thing. I want to point out a beautiful post. This alone tells me that my efforts were not completely in vain. This person really grasped how this has effected me and my view of the future.

Paul said...

I grasp at each second, trying to suck it dry: nothing happens which I do not seize, which I do not fix forever in myself, nothing, neither the tender fugitive of those lovely eyes, nor the noises of the street, nor the false dawn of early morning: and even so the minute passes and I do not hold it back, I like to see it pass.All of the sudden something breaks off sharply. The adventure is over, time resumes its daily routine. I turn; behind me, this beautiful melodious form sinks entirely into the past. It grows smaller, contracts as it declines, and now the end makes one with the beginning. Following this gold spot with my eyes I would think I would accept--even if I had to risk death, ,lose a fortune, a friend--to live it all over again, in the same circumstances, from end to end. But and adventure never returns nor is prolonged
-From Nausea by Jean-Paul Sartre

Thank you for this beautiful contibution to my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jyemuzu said...

I'm with Tommy, and I'm also pretty sure that the others will understand.

9:04 AM EDT  
Blogger Yakko Warner said...

I'll add my support. You have to do what makes you comfortable, but I'd say let the whiners whine and have all the fun you want. Just keep us updated. ;)

12:26 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home