Tuesday, May 17, 2005

This has stopped being fun.

To those of you, whom I feel something is owed. Ignore these words.
To those of you, whom feel I gave nothing back. This is for you.

I do believe you may be right. I gave nothing to you.
I meant to share no feelings of joy. Well, not to you.
I didn't try hard to see all I could. Well, not for you.

Didn't let my dyslexsia keep me from trying.
The fact that I never have done it, keep me from writing.
Never did it before, "Look mom now, I'm flying."

I don't understand. This has been hard. What if it was you?
I did all I could. My life almost a wreck. Still not enough for you?
I didn't do it for me, I certainly didn't do it for you?




I know this is rash, but the hate keeps on coming. I need to make a retreat. My feelings can't take it. Besides I said once. The colony is and has always been in your hands. Well everyone but YOU.

*I will continua to keep this blog up-to-date, but now only for friends and family

Los- Since it is your belief that I have made no good contribution. Then I don't understand why I would allow you to do the same to my part of this story. Please discontinue posting to my blog. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger SlipstreamBRO said...

THX,
I'm really happy that you have made this blog and taken the time to add as often as u have. I've been quite happy reading it. The distractions and "hints" while the game was in play were entertaining and interesting. So no sense worrying about those that don't understand what the game was about to begin with. You added to the game as much as the game allowed you to. So, thank you for doing what you could. :) Str8 up hints would be out of character for the game anyways. hehe.

11:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Yakko Warner said...

I agree with subarurulz; anyone taking hate out on you for heaven-only-knows-what reason are disgraceful.

To paraphrase the theme song of one of my favorite shows, they need to "repeat to yourself, 'It's just a game, I should really just relax!'"

11:16 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home