Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"No news is good news." Did my girlfriend really say that to me?

Well I had hoped to have at least something good to post today. Sadly, as some of you know the blog was down most of the day. I had put together a tiny ARG primer of sorts. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to post that, since I have some other "sad" news to report.

"Gamem8ker" has returned. Crazy I know. Even OurColony.net said you were fake. Still you have the nerve to try again. Yes it's true the sad little faker using the screen name "gamem8ker" on AIM logged in once again.

This person even had the nerve to tell me I no longer had a place in any of this. Well we all know who makes that choice now don't we. You do. The ones that chose to listen to my simple opinion.

I have no real "power." Not even the real gamem8ker could give me that.

On a happier note, had my blog not crashed today I was also going to begin posting some of the nice pics of E3 that you guys have been nice enough to send to me. If anyone else would like to share some of there pics from E3. Just email them to me with whatever caption you would like to go along with them. Also please include the "name" you would like me to give credit to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home