Thursday, May 19, 2005

Some just want to believe

Ok, I was tricked. Like a lot of others. I saw the video, and just wanted it to be real. Then heard it was a fake. Ok, well at least I didn't make a fool of myself. Awoke the next morning to find a new pic of it. It didn't matter how fake it really did look in the long run. That was all I needed for it to be real in my mind. So, I said something. Ok, I was wrong.

There are still new f8kers popping up here and there. I understand now, how bad you guys want them to be real. Try to follow my logic. The very first AIM gamef8ker was trumped by gamem8ker herself. From that point on she would have known that form of communication would be tainted from that point on. The same logic has to apply to the blogs of course. Mine is real. I've never lied or tried to mislead. We have known for sometime that ourcolony.blogspot doesn't belong to gamem8ker. However we also know it is safe and is a good source of information. Any other blog that would claim to be gamem8ker. Oh, come now silly. Then what is OurColony.net for if not to deliver her message and confirm what is real?

To be a little more clear on this subject. I'll make a clear statement:

All gamem8kers using AIM or most any chat service : Fake, all of them, past, present & future!

All Blogger that claim to be the real gamem8ker : Fake, all of them, past, present & future!

To gamem8ker:

I'm pretty sure you understand it would still be easy to undo what it is that I'm trying. I'm being backed into a corner. You made me there representative, with no other instruction. The rest they figured out. They lean on me to continue my task. To be some conduit to you. Until you return I guess I'll have to stay a sentinel of sorts. Watching to report your every move. I did my best to turn over my role, but too many feel it's not over. My job for you is done, now I work for them.

Only you know how to really contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home